Friday, February 26, 2016

Trying To Do Carpet Cleaning The Right Way

I've been really happy to live on my own these past couple of months. It's my first time not having mom and dad around to take care of everything for me, and I've really had to adjust to keep things afloat.

Today I'm hitting one of those walls again: the times where I simply don't know what I'm supposed to do. The carpets in this apartment haven't been deep cleaned since I moved in, and it's time to change things.



In the past, my Dad handled all of the carpet cleaning Austin TX. He bought his own top of the line steam cleaner and cleaning supplies. The man seemed to take a comfort in seeing the carpets restored to like new, so much so that he forgot to impart his wisdom on me.

I rented one of those steam cleaners from the grocery store, and I'm going to try and make a go of things myself. The process seems pretty straightforward, I'm just worried that if I make a mistake I'm going to have to kiss my security deposit goodbye.

Oh well, can't think like that. It's time to just man up and get the thing done.

No comments:

Post a Comment